SMDFlat545 LED - SMD Connector Pin Spacing 6.0mm
The new SMDflat545 is used for the connection of conductors or any kind of printed circuit board modules, primarily in LED applications.
However it is also suitable for direct mains connection and for appliances without LED technology.
With a 6mm pin spacing and a cross section of 0.5 – 2.5mm² the SMDflat545 offers the largest connection capacity in its class.
Thanks to the combination of large cross section, number of ways from 1 – 3 and a relatively low height, it’s the ideal solution for use in LED modules.
- 6 mm pin spacing
- current rating 16 A/ 250 V/ 400 V
- connection of solid and untreated flexible conductors of 0.5 to 2.5 mm²
- largest connection capacity of all connectors in the 6 mm pin spacing class
- 1, 2(E) and 3 pole type (2E = internally bridged)
- safe and reliable processing on automatic luminaire assembly machines
- high-quality synthetic material to minimize discolouration during reflow soldering
- testing aperture and release key
- Tape-on-Reel packing
|Connection||clamping spring contacts
conductor size 0.5 – 2.5 mm²
solid or flexible
flammability rating to UL 94: V-0
continuous working temperature 150 °C, short-time temperature 200 °C
Suitable for lead-free reflow solder profiles up to a temperature of 260 °C.
Depending on the SMD process and the solder parameters, slight discolouration may occur which, however, does not affect technical functionality.
|Contacts||spring steel, copper|
|Voltage rating||1 pole: 600 V to EN 60598-1
2 and 3 pole: 250 V to EN 60598-1
|Current rating||16 A|
|Lower limit temperature||-40 °C|
|Upper limit temperature||150 °C|
|Stripping length||9 + 1 mm|
|Packaging||“Tape & Reel” with 13″ reel|